Graphic Era Hill University: Admirable Acquaintance


A platform to inspire and to get encouraged GRAPHIC ERA HILL UNIVERSITY (Dehradun) has it all. Being a part of this prominent foundation I feel like sharing this which has came randomly to my mind. Graphic Era Hill University has given me a treasure which I am going to cherish throughout my life except studies which has a very important role to play as well and for which this institution has its remark all over. Graphic Era Hill University has given me my bunch of happiness; my two affable, caring, funny, faithful, optimistic, sensitive, tactful and wonderful women. These compliments are trivial for what they actually are for me. They both are my sheltering trees who give me the shade whenever there comes the scorching scenario around me.

In this cycle of life we come across many people, some of them comes as lesson and some with a lot of blessings. The ones who come as blessings are the ones who motivate us in every sphere of life. When an individual puts his/ her steps out of his/her first comfort zone i.e. we can say when it comes to enter into a college after school life has come to an end, everyone has a thought of starting a fresh life with new people all around. In this process of development some get indulge in those companies in which they start to lose themselves. I feel lucky that I got a company of these two lovely ladies with whom I am comfortable with. They are the ones who always push me towards the new opportunities. They are a great support system who encourages me to study and to focus as well as they are the only ones who taught me to eat lots and lots of food and to find happiness in little things.

I always had this thought of having a big group of friends in my college but now I am happy and satisfied of the fact that I’ve got these two creatures who are more than a group of my multiple faced people. This friendship of ours has caught fire. It is quite understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for our weaknesses. All of this what I had today as a treasure is because of this institution and I am going to admire this throughout my life. 




- Dipalee Upadhyay

Comments